The Annual General Meeting of the Association will be held on Wednesday 22nd May 2013, 7.00pm for 7.30pm at Greenhead Masonic Hall, Greenhead Road, Hudderfield HD1 4EN and we would like to extend a cordial invitation to you to attend.
In order to assist with catering it would be appreciated if you would confirm your booking email to Richard Brook email@example.com as soon as possible but no later than Friday 17th May.
Please make cheques payable to Richard Brooke. Payment on the night must be in cash. All bookings must be paid for, unless cancelled before 17th May.
Menu: Mackerel; Chicken breast in white wine ans mushroom sauce, seasonal vegetables with roast and mashed potatoes; cheese board; coffee or tea with mints.
The cost of the meal including waitress service will be £12.00 per person.
Jacket and tie should be worn.
Yours sincerely and fraternally
Richard G. Brooke
Senior Vice President
- To read and confirm the minutes of the last meeting
- To receive apologies
- To receive the presidents report
- To ekect the Officers for the ensuing year:
- Senior Vice President
- Junior Vice President
- To receive an update on forthcoming Provincial Events
- To arrange the next meeting
- To transact any other business